This new, easy-to-use cloth nappy includes 11 thirsty layers of natural fibres for an absorbent modern cloth nappy that fits from infant to toilet training. Thirsties are known for high quality and an excellent reputation, and this nappy is no exception.
Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
Style: All-in-One Nappy
Sizing: One Size Fits Most 4kg to 18kg. Adjusts with snap down rise.
Closure: Snaps (the Hook & Loop version can be ordered in on request and is available in packages)
Outer – 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner Liner – 100% organic cotton
Inner Absorbency – 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
Attached Soakers – 8 layers of 55% hemp - 45% organic cotton
3 layers of organic cotton are in the body of the nappy and 2 attached soaker pads with 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton.
- Interior consists of 11 thirsty layers of natural fibres
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth nappying doesn't get easier
- The design means this absorbent nappy washes really well and doesn't take ages to dry
- One size cloth nappy provides a customisable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
Manufacturing Information: Manufactured in Colorado, USA. Thirsties are committed to fair and sustainable labor practices, providing people in their own communities with jobs, and helping local economies. All fabric and components are sourced as locally as possible, carbon created in the transport of Thirsties products is 100% offset by Renewable Energy Certificates, the Thirsties warehouse is 100% powered by wind energy and 100%of their scrap fabric is recycled and re-purposed for insulation and other uses.
Warranty: 12 months on all properly cared for products from the date of purchase.
Before Use: Thirsties Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times separately before use to rid the fibres of the natural oils. The hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot- no hotter than 130 degrees Fahrenheit (54 degrees celsius)
- Add another rinse on warm if necessary
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.