Snappi -Pack of 2: $9.95
The Snappi® Nappy Fastener has revolutionized cloth nappying! This PINLESS nappy fastener offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper and has become the most important cloth nappy accessory in the world. Over 50 million have sold worldwide.It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material‚ which is T-shaped with grips on each end.
These grips hook into the nappy fabric to ensure a snug-fitting nappy with enough natural movement for the baby.
Snappi®s available in 2 Packs.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Snappi® fasteners must be used responsibly‚ and need to be used correctly in order to work effectively.
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size and in so doing‚ pulls the nappy together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the nappy before hooking it into the nappy. When attaching the Snappi®‚ hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. The loop is to be pulled over to cover the teeth when the Snappi is not in use. So‚
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right‚
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
In other words‚ the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
By following these instructions‚ the Snappi® should be secure and the nappy will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the nappy and Snappi® fastener.
Snappi®s WORK BEST with Snappi® terry cloth nappies‚ cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ)‚ and other cloth nappies with a loose enough weave for the Snappi® to hook into. They DO NOT work well flannelette or any other tightly woven nappies‚ even some hemp nappies.
1. ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener with your baby’s nappy.
2. Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
3. Do NOT use a Snappi® fastener on toddlers that have the ability to undo their cover and take off their nappy and/or clothes.
4. Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
5. Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with nappies in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece‚ presenting a possible choking hazard. Do not cut your Snappi® as this could create weak spots in your Snappi®. Do not pull on the side strips of the Snappi® when attaching it‚ as this can cause them to break. These strips serve as a safety feature only‚ as mentioned above. Use the flat tabs for leverage. Inspect your Snappi® before each use and discontinue use immediately if there is any sign of cracking‚ tearing‚ breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials‚ a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant‚ dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa