This nappy can also be found in our Premium Starter Pack, Complete Trial Package, Full Time Package, Mixed Starter Cloth Nappy Package and Multi Brand Trial Pack. Buy 6 Save 10%, buy 12 save 12.%, buy 24 save 15% with our multibuy discount.
Discover the ease of Modern Cloth Nappies with the EcoNaps 2.0 Cloth Nappy.
EcoNaps new and improved 2.0 nappy is the first plastic neutral reusable nappy, certified by Plastic Bank. Made from rPET recycled polyester and ultra-absorbent bamboo, EcoNaps are the perfect, easy-to-use cloth nappy solution that is gentle on your baby, and gentle on the planet.
The EcoNaps modern cloth nappy allows you to customise the fit, the absorption, and the style of your baby's nappy, right down to even the type of fabric that sits next to bubs skin.
Style: Pocket Nappy OR All-in-2 - comes with two bamboo inserts
Sizing: One Size Fits Most design (approx 3.5-16kg) - adjusts with snap down rise
Composition: Outer of waterproof and breathable rPET recycled polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks. Inner of stay-dry rPET recycled polyester micro-fleece to help baby feel comfy and dry, even after wetting.. The two inserts are bamboo terry (85% bamboo/15% polyester).
- OSFM sizing - adjusts with snap down rise from 3.5kg to 16kg.
- Choose the Modern Cloth Nappy style that works best for you: snap in the insert/s for an All-in-2 style, or place the insert/s in the pocket for a Pocket style.
- Use the All-in-2 style for bamboo terry fabric against baby's skin.
- Use the Pocket style for stay dry fabric against the skin.
- Two inserts can be combined in different ways to provide 4 different levels of absorbency.
- Certified plastic neutral by Plastic Bank: every cloth nappy purchased stops the equivalent of 5 plastic bottles from entering the ocean.
- Made from rPET recycled fabrics: EcoNaps' outer shell feature post-consumer recycled polyester inside and out, made from recycled plastic bottles, diverting single-use plastics from landfill giving them another life.
- Fabrics are OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified and contain no harmful chemicals.
- EcoNaps is 100% Australian designed, owned and operated
- Printed are exclusively designed by local artists.
- Manufactured ethically in China